David L. Isenhower
David L. Isenhower, a native of Catawba County, focuses his practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate and estate planning and administration. He has practiced in the Catawba Valley area since 1974.
David regularly represents clients in the sale and purchase of residential and commercial real estate and in the development and preparation of estate plans as well as estate administration.
David graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Law in 1974 and received his B.A. in Business Administration from Lenoir Rhyne College, now University, in 1971. He lives in Conover with his wife, Sherri. They have three adult children living in various parts of the country.
Areas of Practice
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., (1974)
- Lenoir Rhyne College, B.A., (1971)
Admissions to Practice and Professional Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar (1974)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Real Estate Section)
- North Carolina State Courts
- Federal Courts (Western District of N.C. and Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals)
Community Involvement (Past and Present)
- Catawba County Alcoholic and Beverage Control Board
- Catawba County Economic Development Commission
- Catawba County Mental Health Board
- Eastern Catawba Cooperative Christian Ministry
- Love-N-Care Child Development Center Board
- Partners Behavioral Health Care Board
- Neighbors Network Board